1. Write an email. Let someone know that you’re sorry without having to make eye contact, or an attempt at pretending to actually be sorry.
2. Make a phone call. After experiencing the living hell that is answering a ringing phone, whatever you did last night won’t seem nearly as bad.
3. Replace whatever you destroyed. If you barfed on someone’s cocktail dress, get them a new one. If you ruined someone’s relationship, buy them two.
4. Buy a gift. If it’s a good enough present, it should get someone to forget about your festive failings, and not stand as a memorial to it.
5. Disappear for a while. You’ll get to avoid whoever it is that you want to avoid, and they’ll get the gift of not having to see your face. [Keep Reading]
For you boofini